My day has been an absolute pity fest, I’m so disgusted at myself just thinking about it. All the wisdom teeth pain has caught up with me today and the meds aren’t doing a thing besides making me ridiculously woozy and sleepy. My day consisted of:
- visiting church
- chasing the cats around the apartment (surprisingly fun)
- resisting urges to slap the crap outta the boyf for every time he said *there’s a big hole in your mouth- of course it’ll hurt.” Lord of the Obvious, he is sometimes.
- Forgiving him because he cooked amazing roasted potatoes and salmon for me.
- Forgiving him even more because it’s cute how he narrates everything he does while cooking. I don’t know if he does this in the hopes of me learning (buahahaha sure) or he thinks he’s on some imaginary cooking show.
- Watching Amelie. The most charming and prettiest movie I have ever seen!
- stressing out about the boyf finding a job soon
- feeling weirdly queasy and restless
- and reminding myself that there’s worse pain than this. Like watching Keeping up with the Kardashians or something.
So, in order to avoid having a repeat weakling day, I’ve made a plan of action for tomorrow:
- paint my nails neon pink
- chase the cats around the apartment some more ( much more fun than chasing dogs who for some reason always end up chasing you)
- pig out on ice cream
- condition my hair so it’s all shiny and I’ll feel pretty
- go out for a walk. Almost dying in this heat should be a good distraction from the pain, no?
- Make an inspiration style file post perhaps, I’ve been meaning to do one on shorts- everyone seems to be rocking them lately.
- Get drunk. ( I’m still considering the pros and cons of this)
Anyway, I’ll let you know how this list works out.
I wore this sweater dress on the day I went to the dentist but never posted it because I was kinda sedated after it. At least I got my teeth yanked out in style?
The boyf chose this dress, it’s not something I would normally buy because I like waist defining stuff. It’s comfortable as hell though.
Ok, I’m off to bed now- I just want to sleep this stupid pain off and I hope you won’t have to read about my wisdom teeth ever again. I’ll try my best not to blog about it tomorrow, swear.
Thanks for being a part of my day with your comments and, I hope your weekend is an amazing one 🙂