How many blogs give you all of those 3 things in one post? None, right? I thought so- muahaha’
“It is no measure of health to be well
adjusted to a profoundly sick society”
Words can not describe how much I love this quote. I’ve never heard of this Jiddu guy but apparently he’s Taurus. No wonder hehe 😉 My blog roll is still overwhelming and so are a lot of other things in my life but I’m tackling the blog roll and other stuff with baby steps. *inhale…exhale…inhale…exhale..phew*
It’s like award season around the blogosphere lately so i’m just catching up, I have this nagging feeling that I’ve forgotten one – a reminder would be nice if this is true 🙂
Beautiful Blogger Award rules:
– thank the person(s) who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
– copy the award and paste it to your blog.
– pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
– contact your nominees and let them know they’ve won
And thank you Stephanie for this one 🙂
1) Thank and link the person who gave you the award.
2) Pass this award onto fabulous bloggers of your choice.
3) Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4) Re-post and state 10 things about yourself.
So I’m passing these awards to these gorgeous ladies:
Alright, 10 things about myself- here goes:
I only like the receiving gifts & drinking part of my birthdays/I am a really messy person/I love a good gin & tonic/My fave band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers/I sometimes feel like a fraud here because I still suffer from way too many useless fat girl issues/If I didn’t thread my eyebrows I’d have a monobrow/I spend way too much time barefoot or in flip flops/I like animals more than people/I now have 8 tattoos and more to come/I have commitment phobias which is weird because that’s usually the guys job.
And I have been informed that Ryder here (see the Yoda resemblance?) will be mine (or ours) soon!!!!!